Wednesday 19 January 2011

Better Days

Thus far today has been significantly better than the past few. I've tidied the flat, and last night I got all the washing up done so it actually feels like I'm not living in some sort of sty. I've been listening to music and I'm generally feeling quite alright, actually.

I am not entirely sure that I have a great deal more to say; but I think I am realising that there's only a certain extent to which I can yank myself out of down days. Sometimes days really are just down. It's definitely, definitely worth trying to get out of them when you're in them - but I think I expect that I ought to be able to. It doesn't work like that really.

My support worker will be over in a bit, and it will be nice to sort some things out with her. Then I have raiding this evening, and tomorrow is free of anything. I'm still sleepy all the time at the moment, which is usually because my energy levels are low thanks to being so depressed.

It's not all down though. Will get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment